CZ SCORPION EVO 3 S1 FDE
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 FDE is imported as a pistol, it is a blowback-operated semi-auto in 9mm with a short 7¾” barrel. Open sights ride on an 11” Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics. Scorpion Pistols feature 1/2×28 threads hidden underneath the factory flash-hider, meaning users can fit either 1/2×28 or 18×1 accessories to the muzzle.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
With a wealth of accessories and attachments available for the Scorpion platform, customization can easily be done with a number of braces, grips, forends, magazines, safeties, mag releases, charging handles and triggers designed specifically for the EVO 3 platform.
The most impressive stat on the Scorpion Pistol is the price tag!
It comes with two 20 round magazine, CZ 30 round magazines are HERE.
- 7.75″ threaded barrel 1/2×28 thread pitch.
- Handguard with picatinny rails.
- Adjustable sights.
- Ambidextrous controls and non-reciprocating charging handle, make it easy to use for left or right handed shooters.
- Full flat top rail for mounting optics.
- FDE (Flat Dark Earth) finish.
- Only 16″ in total length.