Kimber EVO SP Two Tone 9mm
The Kimber EVO SP Two Tone 9mm is designed to be the ultimate choice in concealed carry pistols. The EVO SP (Striker Pistol) was tailored by Kimber engineers to be the best shooting and most well equipped compact metal framed pistol on the market. Not only was EVO SP machined to the tightest allowable tolerances it was also put through multiple iterations of hands-on human factors testing to ensure the best possible user experience before finalizing the design. Standout features include an innovative grip system that eliminates hardware on the grip surface, a magazine release that can be configured for right or left-handed shooters, a striker indicator that allows for both a visual and physical confirmation the striker is cocked, ledged night sights for single hand manipulations and a sight picture no matter the light conditions, and a 6-7lb trigger with crisp reset. EVO SP is the ideal choice for shooters that demand a feature packed, compact size striker-fired firearm matched with all metal construction.
- Stainless Steel match grade deep crown 3.16″ barrel.
- A smooth and consistent trigger pull.
- Premium aluminum Trigger, factory set between 6-7 lbs.
- TRUGLO Tritium Pro sights.
- A full grip and backstrap set to tailor the pistol to your hand size for ultimate control and comfort.
- Metal framed striker fired pistol.
- Includes Two extended 7-round magazines.