RUGER MARK IV 22/45 TACTICAL THREADED BARREL 22LR
The Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical Threaded Barrel 22LR pistol as the design features and look the Mark III with a new one button takedown for quick and easy field stripping. The Mark IV is a great platform for training new shooters, or just to go out and have some fun cheap target practice. Designed with accuracy and fit and function in mind the new Mark IV’s will continue to add to the high standards set by the older generation Ruger Mark pistols. The 22/45 has a 1911 style grip.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated front strap and checkered backstrap.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Threaded barrel 1/2×28 with thread cap.
- Top and bottom Picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.
- Two 10 round magazines.