SIG SAUER P226 LEGION 9MM SAO WITH SIG ROMEO 1 PRO
The SIG Sauer Legion P226 9mm SAO is finished in Cerakote® Elite Legion gray coating, custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights, and comes with three magazines. The P226 Single Action Only includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip, but a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip. An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. Front cocking serrations provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm, or conducting press checks. This single action only version comes with a SIG Master Shop Super Match Flat Trigger which provides an exceptional feel and consistent trigger pull regardless of finger placement. The decocker is replaced with an ambidextrous manual safety to allow for cocked and locked carry. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most. This version comes with a SIG Sauer Romeo1 Por Optic already installed.
- The Cerakote® Elite finish delivers industry leading performance in hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity.
- SIG Master Shop Super Match Flat Trigger provides exceptional feel and consistent trigger pull regardless of finger placement.
- 4.4″ Barrel.
- Single Action, with ambidextrous manual safety.
- G-10 grips with a Legion medallion.
- Includes three 15 round magazines.
- SIG Romeo 1 Pro Optic already mounted!
- XRAY-3 High-visibility day/night sights feature a tritium front sight and a serrated tritium rear sight.
- M1913 accessory rail